88 Celebrity News Today is a blog that will help you find the latest celebrity news, hot gossip, celeb photo, Hollywood rumors and world news.

Reese Witherspoon Mugshots: she was arrested; husband booked on DUI

Reese Witherspoon regrets after berated the police officers.
Reese Witherspoon confessed "very ashamed" of what she said to the police. She berates the police the day before, after she and her husband were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol in Atlanta.

The Oscar-winning actress issued a curse when her husband, Jim Toth, have tests to determine the influence of alcohol. "Do you know who I am?" snapped Witherspoon was quoted as saying in the police report. According to the report, she also said, "You'll find out who I am" and "You're going to be in the national news."

"I was drinking too much and I was very embarrassed about the things that I say," said Witherspoon. "It was a scary situation, and I'm worried about my husband. I was not polite to the officer who was doing his job. My words do not reflect who I am. I respect the police, and I'm very sorry for my behaviour."

Reese Witherspoon said she could not comment further on the case. Spokesperson, Meredith O'Sullivan Wasson, did not provide other details.

37 years old actress was arrested on charges of unpleasant behaviour Friday morning, after police ordered state remains in the car, while Toth undergoing tests. However, she did not heed the advice that the police command and reply with insults. She and her husband had been arrested, but was released shortly afterwards.

Police saw a car driven by her husband Witherspoon is not on track on Friday morning. Officers said Toth glaze eyelids droopy, watery and red eyes and the smell of alcohol on his breath. Toth admitted had been drinking alcohol, and Reese Witherspoon said they drank at the restaurant two hours earlier.
You have read this articleCelebrity with the title Reese Witherspoon Mugshots: she was arrested; husband booked on DUI. You can bookmark this page URL http://88-celebrity.blogspot.com/2013/04/reese-witherspoon-mugshots-she-was.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 25, 2013

Comments "Reese Witherspoon Mugshots: she was arrested; husband booked on DUI"

Post a Comment